Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Table manners

My kids and I were having late lunch at the dining table. Told them off for kicking each other under the table. "Guys! Where's your manners? You should behave well when eating y'know!" so I said.

They stopped.

Silent.

Out of a sudden. Extreme 'PROOOT!" sound.

My eldest son went "Mummy!! Where's your table manners?!"

And so we laugh.

Footnote: Parents are no saint. So do kids.




January 24,2013
1838hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment