Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Friday, April 19, 2013

It ain't easy

Yes, becoming parents is one of the most wonderful things anyone could ever experience in life. But I must say; it ain't easy. 'Wonderful' to me is just a one word to describe 'challenging', 'enlightening', 'frustrating', 'uplifting', 'thought provoking', 'devastating', 'fulfilling', 'excruciating', 'amazing' and what not.

It's a journey of self discovery that I find through the eyes of my children. I took the I in M'I'NE and I put it into THE'I'RS. I took the 'U' in YO'U' and I added it into 'U'S. I took the 'E' in M'E' and I happily turned it into W'E'
No matter how hard and how impossible it may sound, selfish just cannot be in any parent's life diary. You just gotta sell the fish and becomes fishless! lol

Oh, what have I blabbered about? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment