Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sleep over

I wish I could just sleep over my problems. Just like some people do. -- but I can't.

The issues are not going to go away. There are even more problems to stay.

Denial makes people go crazy at times. Like it or not we live in a world that comes with people around us.

Not green creatures with round bobbly head who perhaps has no emotions.

There are real living people around us--
With feelings, emotions, preferences all in commotion. So deal with it.

If you can't make it easier don't add the burden. Period.

Dec 28,2013
9.32am

No comments:

Post a Comment