Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Alive and breathing

Finally, after a long pause I'm back to pressing the play button on my blog which I think has got spiderwebs building up around it :D. Pardon me for the long and sincere silence as I was trying to keep up with all the good and challenging things been happening around me since we last talked.

The first thing I noticed when I signed in to my blog was how I actually hate my blog title. It sounds like an online lingerie store, Huh??!! So, right now I'm trying to figure out what my new blog title would be. Well, I might change it or might not so we'll see what happens...

A lot has happened in and out of my life throughout the last 5 months. Had to quit the job in Amex which I enjoyed as there were too many issues and conflicts arisen due to the job especially childcare and emotional aspect. So I'm finally back to 24/7 with my children and officially employed by them :) As of Jan 2012 I've started working full time together with my sister in her daycare centre KidQ but still my children are the main employer as of now. Working full time elsewhere is so not for me but working full time with my children around me? YES, a big yes to that. I'd say I can't cope not having them around me.

I know somehow, when they grow up, they'll be living their life, spreading their wings and exploring the world. So right now, I'm just gonna enjoy their company no matter how overwhelming it could get sometimes.
On top of that, me and my other half are planning to travel the world when we have enough saving (which we haven't even started yet honestly) and when  the children know how to fend themselves. I can't be dragging them along when we travel as that will add up to the cost. Furthermore I want it to be Our time, me and my husband. Just us...but if we were too old by the time we have enough saving I might consider enrolling ourselves in a fancy Old Folks Home though.

A lot has happened last year. From international news like Prince William and Kate Middleton officially became lawfully husband and wife,  a Tsunami rammed the coast of Japan, Gaddafi, Amy Winehouse, Steve Jobs and Elizabeth Taylor's death (to name a few), President Barack Obama announced US soldiers pullout from Iraq, Nicky Minaj topped Eminem with the most Twitter Followers to local news such as successful Bersih 2.0 Rally, Yuna's revoked Best Song award by AIM, confirmed use of inedible ink for coming General Election and Aileen Gabriella first Malaysian who won the Miss Tourism International World Pageant.

Most of all, the good news that came to start my new year 2012 was Anwar Ibrahim acquitted of sodomy charge which to me personally, it proved that justice still prevails over anything in this country and I'm so glad to know it.I feel blessed last year and  won't stop hoping for more blessing this year and many more years to come Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment