Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wardrobe makeover needed!!

Gosh!! Getting dressed is totally draining me mentally..having to decide what to wear and what goes well with it just annoys me so much. Can't we just stick to our birthday suit?? I guess if I'm bold enough to wear it and walk around in it, I would never be the best birthday suit wearer in my whole lifetime. Okay!! a little diverted here!

As I was in rush getting ready this morning, I stood still in front of my opened overloaded wardrobe for like 15 minutes and I still couldn't decide what to wear (even the journey to my daughter's school is only 5 minutes drive I can't be going in my PJs can I?) It's either all my clothes are outdated, not suitable or I can't fit in them anymore...Jeez!!

I'm pretty much of a person who prefers comfort than being a fashionista but then again I do like the good feeling you get when you dressed up nicely and comfortably. Most of the clothes I have in my wardrobe are those that I don't@ can't wear anymore even though I've thrown or given away like 5 big boxes of clothes in the last 3 months. Somehow I don't know where do I get all these piles of clothes either back in my wardrobe or on my son's bed hehe :) I guess that's the downside of having 4 elder sisters. Whatever they don't or can't wear will beautomatically handed down to me whether I like it or not which most of the time I accept voluntarily. My house is like the recycling centre for clothes...okay, okay..I'm exaggerating it a little bit here.

The main point I'm trying to tell here is, I keep wearing the clothes I like over and over because most of the clothes in my possession are not wearable. Even after some shopping, the same thing will happen over and over again and I don't know how to break the cycle. ( I do HOPE my hubby will read this entry..) How do I deal with this? I guess a total wardrobe makeover would cost me a fortune so I need to google and research  more on what clothes are essentials or must haves in wardrobe and start to vary it from there. Malaysia's climate being warm and humid I might stick to the best birthday suit ever given to any mankind :D

And oooohhh... how I wish for walk in closet or wardrobe like these pictures...the one that I can hide in..In time of emergencies hehe ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment