Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Into Pumpernickel Head's Thoughts

I've been thinking about changing the name of my blog for quite a while and finally, Yippee :-) I managed to change my blog's name from, the old mynolongersecret that sounds like an online lingerie store into what I think is way cooler. After doing some thinking and research, I gave a nod to myself to the name of pumpernickel head.

For those who may not know, pumpernickel is actually a type of rye bread which is heavy, slightly sweet and Germany traditional bread that's made of whole grain coarsely grounded rye. Well, what more can I ask for other than the perfect description for myself ;-) I'm heavy in the head- always full of thinking and thoughts, I'm heavy on the outside too :-), I'm sweet as can be most of the times though at certain times I like a little touch of sour and spice to myself. I call myself modern and updated person but you can never take away the traditional or the 'kekampungan' part of me.

 For instance, I love wearing kain batik compared to sexy lingerie or night gowns, I also looove eating ulam-ulaman kampung like ulam raja, petai, kerdas, pucuk jering, jering, pegaga and what not. Not to mention, budu, sambal belacan, cencaluk, tempoyak. Just to name a few traditional food that I can't live without. And don't get me started about the old Allahyarham Tan Sri P. Ramlee's black and white movies that I enjoy watching back then, now and forever.

 Yes I'm heavy, sweet and traditional. So peeps, from now on Pumpernickelhead it is :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment