Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

'Goodbye' is always hard

Never once I thought about how hard saying goodbye is. Being a naive child, I have always thought it was actually a happy ritual you do just before departing from one place to another. Now that I've been through gazzilions of goodbyes, I finally realized that there has never been a 'good' in goodbyes. There is only 'hopes and dreams' in goodbyes.

To those I have said goodbye to, I'm praying and hoping that everything will be better for all of us after that one deceiving 'goodbye' we said to each other.

Keep hoping and dreaming for better :) Shall we use 'see you later' more than 'goodbye'? It does make us look forward to the future doesn't it? ;)

~ See you later ~

No comments:

Post a Comment