Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Saturday, September 29, 2012

"God will save me?"

A man was drowning when a boat came by. Man on the boat said "Let me help you."

The drowning man declined "No thanks, God will save me."

A second boat passed by and the drowning man declined the help offered to him, again saying "No thanks, God will save me."

The man died and when he finally meets the Creator he asks "God why didn't you save me?"

"I did, I sent the 2 boats you silly!"

P/s: It might be a joke made up for fun but the truth is ~ Allah's help doesn't always come straight to us, it could be in many ways or forms; through medium or non.
Don't ever be too arrogant to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment