Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Yay or nay?

Well to cut long stories short, I'm back to work and it's graveyard hours. We follow US working hours and you can officially call me batwoman! LOL

Don't know if it's a good thing or bad but Alhamdulillah it's been going good so far and i kind of like it.

On the other hand, i'm missing the comfort and the warmth of being home at this time snuggling under the duvet snuggling with my hubs and kids. Sigh.
Whatever it may be, may it turn to be the best for all of us and a blessed life by Allah, Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment