Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Friday, July 8, 2011

Boost up your day with nervousness and chaos!

I was freaking out once I got up this morning and kind of lost on what to do first. Walked here and there, in and out of rooms not knowing where to start.
I’ve got myself into trouble by applying for a position in Amex and shortlisted. And today I’m being called for the last interview and I have mixed feeling about it.
Well, it’s not easy to leave your munchkins after years and years of being so comfortable around them day and night but I’m hoping that this is the best for everyone IGW ;)
As for now I’m just gonna try and pump down my heart by turning on the music, next, doing the laundry, wash the dishes, well just about everything that needs to be sorted before I get my big a** marching for the interview ;-)

Great! The music is playing 'Pump Up The Volume" by 'don't know who' when I really need to pump down!

What a booster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment