Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul...Blogging is my newly found soul hehe..

Rock & Roll, Blog & Soul and blogging is my newly found soul :-)
I blog just about anything inside and outside of my thinking box.
If you like what you read or even hate it, do share on facebook and tweet...Oh yes, feel free to drop your comments too xoxo

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Day!!Jeng,Jeng,Jeng...

Today was meant to be a surprising day for me, but unsurprisingly it wasn't.
First I didn't get the call that I was supposed to get if I'm selected for the position in American Express which means kuang, kuang, kuang...I didn't get the job. What more to say? After all, when 1 of the 3 interviewers told me "Give us 3 reasons why we shouldn't hire you" I can only come up with 1 reason which I  think was logic "Well, you shouldn't hire me...if you have a better candidate" and I was not able to come up with the 2nd and 3rd reasons :D Ask me why they should hire me and I could come up with endless list of it but SHOULDN'T? NO? NEVER? CAN'T? DON'T? these words are not in my life diary...ceh,ceh,ceh...

Actually the entire interview went great. I got through the 1st screening by an Australian staff, then moved on and interviewed by 2 managers there which led to an interview by an American Centre Manager named Terry whom reminded me of John Travolta in Grease movie but with blond hair. That Terry guy did say "Impressive" (with a capital I...mind you) once the final interview ended and everything sounded positive when he started telling me about detailed job description and all the remuneration and benefit I'll be getting.
To my horror, they still need to do some checks with my previous employers and at that moment, I knew I'm Busted! (with a capital B...mind you :)

You see, I'm the kind of person who love doing my job, committed to it and believe in delivering the best to get the best. But my life journey has not been easy ride We probably could talk about it some other time but the things that have been happening in my early stage of mature life has not been too matured.
I made wrong decisions, I did silly actions and took hazardous steps which turned me into a much, much more matured and civilized person nowadays, Thank God for that! So, quitting my good, comfortable job in a reputable companies...yes, with an ies is just one of the miscalculation I had done. No resignation letters, no notice, just left! Sadly and unfortunately the wrong steps I had taken many years ago is still haunting me. So for you fresh graduates out there, better stop thinking about quitting your job without notice or M.I.A as it does affect your future.

Nuff said, ,moving on to another historical event that  has made headlines; BERSIH 2.0 which made my day as a Proud Malaysian and never been prouder than this. No matter who are the fighters, how they fight, where, when and so many other questions that came to our bewildered mind, the most important is, what we fight for. We should be able to see beyond and beneath everything on how crucial is REAL Democracy in our current life, future life and the after life. A fight that worths justice and fairness isn't too bad or too much is it? I've never seen Malaysians so united, strong willed and determined other than today. So go Yellow, go Black, go Brown, go White, go Tanned, go Pale!! No matter what color you are, the colorfulness of our hearts are far greater than anything else. Take care :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment